Monday, November 1, 2010

Dear World...


"I've come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terribly by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth"- Eco




Dear World,

I may not be best person out there but I'm the best me there is. They might say there is a wall that surrounds me but for those who are worth it, the wall can be penetrated though not fully broken. I may not know what I want but I do know what I don't want. I know where I'm coming from, I know where I want to go and everyday is a fight for that.I stay through to who I am and that is the most important thing. I try hard to live by integrity which i believe is " Not settling for anything less than what you know you deserve in relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others.Speaking your truth,even when you know it will create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe in-Annonymous". I believe respect is earned not given. So you being older does not automatically gurantee me respecting you. Respect yourself and I will respect you. I'm strong headed but atleast i stay true to my word. Age does not gurantee maturity. I am not the best christian but I am trying. I am random, playful and silly but when no one is watching I am observant. I can deal with haters because I have Likers, I dont gurantee everybody will love/like me neither do i believe I will love/like everybody but that's life. I believe Love is a word that is flung around but very rarely meant....(and there are many different kinds of love). I believe if you wake up and have nothing to be greatful for, you are living a messed up life.


This is part of me. You may not agree with it but I am here to stay and make a statment so:


World, Move Over Cos I ain't going Nowhere...


Yours Truly,


Me

2 comments:

  1. Why do you want the world to move? Do you really want to be floating around in outer space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Mr. K!! Its an expression!!

    ReplyDelete