Saturday, August 28, 2010

QuoteS & My Interpretations


I Can see the beginnings of my rainbow but i know there's still a lot of rain left.
Sometimes the grades on our assignments don't matter as much as our answers.


Oscar Wilde: Probably One of the most sarcastic and blunt writers that ever lived. The quote literally speaks for itself but my opinion of it is; for every dream there is price and a consequence. When we dream we see things that we know we want and can achieve but people do not see this and then we are seen as unrealistic. Like the quotes says "our punishment is that we see the dawn(the outcome of our dreams) before the rest of the world.
I think I will take that punishment and live out my dreams.



Ralph Waldo Emerson's quotes above just about somes up everything i belive as a person. Emerson was eesayist and philosopher among other things and while his job may seem medicore to many, his impact of quotes like this will probably last a lifetime.

















3 comments: